6th JPSC Combined Civil Services Competition Exam – Result 2020
6th JPSC Combined Civil Services Competition Exam – Result 2020 : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has Recently Uploaded the Results/Marks for the 6th Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Competition Examination. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can check/download the Results/Marks form official websites.
Post Date : 20 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
About 6th JPSC Exam
All the candidates who appeared in the interview of 6th Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Competition Examination can check their official results from the official website of the Commission from 27th April. Candidates will need their roll number and date of birth to check their marks.
Be aware that the interview for 6th JPSC was conducted from 24 February 2020 to 6 March 2020. After that its final result was declared on 21 April.
Remind that the final result of this examination was declared after five years due to controversies. The results of its preliminary examination had to be revised thrice. The matter reached the High Court. Following the order of the High Court, the 6th JPSC Joint Civil Services Competition Main Examination and Interview Examination was conducted.
6th JPSC Exam Cut Off
The cut off of 6th Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Services Competition Exam is as follows –
- Cut off marks for general category – 600 marks
- Cut off marks for extremely backward – 524 marks
- Cut off marks for backward class – 621 marks
- Cut off marks for SC – 538 marks
- Cut off marks for ST – 524 marks
You Might Also Like
- UP Metro Rail Various Post – Recruitment 2021, SC/TO Result 2021
- IBPS RRB X Office Assistant – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-28 Jun 2021
- UPSSSC Vikas Dal Adhikari – Recruitment 2018, Final Result 2021
- RBI Non CSG Various Post – Recruitment 2021, Results 2021
- DDA Various Posts – Recruitment 2020, Patwari Stage II Result 2021