APPSC Various Posts- Requirements 2020
APPSC Various Posts- Requirements – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has Recently Invited Application for the Various Posts (79 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 11 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : PSC-R(A) /28/2019
Online Application Start Date: 15 Feb 2020
Registration Last Date : 16 Mar 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 16 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs.- 150/-
SC/ST: Rs.- 100/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 16/03/2020
Dist./Block Level Max. Age : 21 Yrs.
State Level Max. Age : 32 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
APPSC Various Posts- Requirements – Eligibility Details
Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University. See below or Read Notification to know about this post details.
Total Posts – 1954
|Department||No. of Posts|
|Home / Police||19|
|Labour & Employment||3|
|Labour & Employment||01|
|Women & Child Development||02|
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
Brief Description About APPSC Various Posts- Requirements
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification on its official website, according to which vacancies have been released on 79 different posts. These posts are of District Disaster Management Officer, Child Development Project Officer, District Land Revenue Settlement Officer etc. Interested candidates should apply before the last date. The website address to apply is www.appsc.gov.in. It is also necessary to mention here that applications can be made before 16 March 2020. These vacancies originated under the advertisement number PSC-R (A) / 281201.
Vacancy Details – The details of vacancies released under APPSC Recruitment 2020 are as follows.
- Arunachal Pradesh Civil Services, Entry Grade – 48 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Service, Entrance Grade – 19 Posts
- District Disaster Management Officer – 1 post
- Assistant Director – 1 Post
- Labor Officer – 3 posts
- Assistant Employment Officer – 1 post
- Child Development Project Officer – 2 posts
- District Land Revenue Settlement Officer – 2 posts
- Station Superintendent – 2 posts
Educational qualification for APPSC posts is different according to the posts, which can be seen by visiting the website to know in detail. If we talk about the age limit for these posts, then the age limit has been kept from 21 to 32 years but according to the government rules, there is also a provision for relaxation in the upper age limit. Selection for these posts will be on the basis of pre exam, mains exam and interview. As far as the application fee is concerned, APST candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 for applying to these posts, while for the general category, the fee has been kept as Rs 150.
You Might Also Like
- UPSC Engineering Services – Recruitment 2021, Pre Exam Date
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik- Requirements 2021, Stage II Admit Card
- Rajasthan High Court District Judge – Recruitment 2021, Exam Date 2021
- SSC Delhi Police Constable – Recruitment 2020, PE & MT Exam Date 2021
- Rajasthan TET – Recruitment 2021, Exam Postponed