Asaam Police JAIL Warder – Recruitment 2020
Asaam Police JAIL Warder – Recruitment 2020 : Asaam Police, has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Jail Warder (135 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 05 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date : 05 Mar 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 08 Apr 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 08 Apr 2020
Gen/EWS/OBC : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ST/PWD : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 01/02/2018
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 38 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Essential -for Male Warder –
a) HSLC or Class X passed from a recognized Board.
b) Candidates should produce undertakings as to know bi-cycling.
Essential – for Female Warder – Must have passed Annual examination of Class VIII or an equivalent examination recognized by the Government
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 135 – Asaam Police JAIL Warder – Recruitment 2020
|Gen (Male)||Gen (Female)||ST (H)||TOTAL|
Physical standards – Height (Minimum)
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.5 cm||144.5 cm|
|ST (H)/ ST(P)||160 cm||142 cm|
Chest (Only for men) circumference measuring not less than 81 cm when exhaled.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.