Assam Police Constable – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt. – 30 Jun 2020
Assam Police Constable – Recuritment 2020 : State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Police has Recently Invited Application for the Posts of Constable/ Guardsman (Grade-III) (451 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 10 Jun 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : SLPRB/REC/CONST & GM/2018/114
Important Dates – SLPRB, Assam Police Constable – Recruitment 2020
Online Application Start Date: 10 Jun 2020
Registration Last Date : 30 Jun 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 30 Jun 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ ST/ Female : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01 Jan 2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 38 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – SLPRB, Assam Constable – Recruitment 2020
Candidate Should have H.S.L.C or Class X passed from a recognized Board or Council. And Home Guards Training Certificate or NCC ‘A’ Certificate.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|ST(H)||78 Cm||83 Cm|
Total Posts – 451
Selection Process – SLPRB, Assam Police
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
Useful Links – State Level Police Recruitment Board – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates
- SSC JE – Recruitment 2018 – DV Admit Card 2020
- IBPS RRB IX Office Assistant -Recruitment 2020, Admit Card 2020