Assam Police JA and Stenographer – Requirement 2020, Last Dt. – 15 Jun 2020
Assam Police JA and Stenographer – Req. 2020 : Assam Police has Recently Invited Application for the Posts of Junior Assistant and Stenographer (204 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 08 Apr 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : SLPRB/ REC/JA-STENO/2018/159
Online Application Start Date: 04 Apr 2020
Registration Last Date : 15 Jun 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 15 Jun 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ ST/ Female : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 38 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – Assam Police JA and Stenographer – Requirement 2020
For Junior Assistant(in APHQRS/ District Level) : The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
For Stenographer (Grade-III)(District Level) : The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certification stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 204
|Junior Assistant (in APHQRS) :||15|
|Junior Assistant (District Level) :||170|
|Stenographer (Grade III) :||19|
Useful Links – Assam Police JA and Stenographer – Requirement 2020
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Details of Practical Test :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
About ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)
The Indian Space Research Organization was established on 15 August 1969. It was then named ‘Indian National Committee for Space Research’ (INCOSPAR). India’s first satellite, Aryabhata, was launched into space on 19 April 1975 by the Soviet Union. It was named after the great mathematician Aryabhata. It stopped working after 5 days. But this in itself was a major achievement for India. On 7 June 1979, India’s second satellite Bhaskar, measuring 445 kg, was placed in the Earth’s orbit.
In 1980, the Rohini satellite became the first India-made launch vehicle SLV-3 to be placed in orbit. ISRO later developed two other rockets. Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) for launching satellite satellites, Polar Orbits and Geostationary Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) Geostationary Satellite Launch Vehicle for placing satellites in geostationary orbit. These rockets launched several communications satellites and satellites deployed satellite navigation systems like Earth observation GAGAN and IRNSS.
In January 2014 ISRO successfully launched an indigenous cryogenic engine in a GSLV-D5 launch of GSAT-14.
You Might Also Like
- Rajasthan High Court District Judge – Recruitment 2021, Exam Date 2021
- SSC Delhi Police Constable – Recruitment 2020, PE & MT Exam Date 2021
- Rajasthan TET – Recruitment 2021, Exam Postponed
- UPSC IAS / IFS – Recruitment 2020, Interview Schedule 2021
- BPSC 64th Combined Mains Recruitment– 2018, Final Result 2021