BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020, Last Dt. – 22 Apr 2020
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020, Last Dt. – 22 Apr 2020 : Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice (229 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 13 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: 13 Mar 2020
Registration Last Date : 04 Apr 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ST : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Eligibility Details – BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Candidate Should have Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Candidate Should have Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Total Posts – 229
Graduate Engineering – 138 Posts
Information Technology – 01
Instrumentation Technology – 01
Mechanical – 60
Metallurgy – 02
Chemical – 01
Civil – 03
Electrical – 43
Electrical & Electronics – 03
Electronics & Tele Communication – 13
Industrial – 07
Computer Science & Application – 04
Diploma Engineering – 91 posts
Electronics & Tele Communication – 02
Mechanical – 40
Civil – 05
Electrical – 24
Modern Office Management – 20
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- Bihar Police CSBC Driver Recruitment 2019, Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced – Admission 2020, Admit Card
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates