Bihar Primary Teacher – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-14 Jul 2020
Bihar Primary Teacher – Recruitment 2020 : Bihar Education Department, has Recently Invited Application for the Posts of Primary & Upper Primary School Teacher – Recruitment 2020 (94000 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it and should regularly monitor the official websites www.education.bih.nic.in & www.educationbihar.gov.in. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 18 Jun 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 02/VSA/2020/AO
Important Dates – Bihar Primary Teacher – Recruitment 2020
Online Application Start Date: 15 Jun 2020
Registration Last Date : 14 Jul 2020
Preparation of Merit List : 18 Jul 2020
Approval of Merit List : 21 Jul 2020
Release of Merit List : 23 Jul 2020
Raise Objections against Merit List : 24 Jul – 7 Aug 2020
Decision on Objections received : 10 Aug 2020
Release of Final Merit List : 12 Aug 2020
Release of Selection List : 28 Aug 2020
Document Verification of Selected Candidates : 31 Aug 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS/ Other State : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ ST : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 37 Yrs.
Read Notification to know about the Age details for various post/this post. Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Candidate Should have 8 months Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from the National Institute of Open School (NIOS) & passed TET or CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) till November 2019
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for the posts.
Total Posts – 94000
Read Notification to know about the Total posts.
The Education Department of Bihar will recruit candidates by preparing a merit list on the basis of applications submitted by candidates.
Useful Links – Bihar Primary Teacher – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
UPPCL is professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
UPPCL shall achieve this being a dynamic, forward looking, reliable, safe and trustworthy organization, sensitive to our customers interests, profitable and sustainable in the long run, providing uninterrupted supply of quality power, with transparency and integrity in operation
You Might Also Like
- RSMSSB Patwari – Requirement 2019 (Re-Open), Admit Card 2021
- Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge PCS J – Recruitment 2021, Exam Date 2021
- SSC Stenographer – Recruitment 2019, Skill Test Call Letter 2021
- UPSSSC Excise Constable- Recruitment 2016, Interview Letter 2021
- Railway RRB Teacher Various Posts- Recruitment 2019, Stenographer Admit Card 2021