Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) – Manager Requirements 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has Recently Invited Application for the Project Manager (69 Post). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 15 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 02/2020
Online Application Start Date: 17 Feb 2020
Registration Last Date : 02 Mar 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 06 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs.- 600/-
SC/ST/Female (Bihar Domicile): Rs.- 150/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 01/08/2019
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
State Level Max. Age : 37 Yrs. (For Female – 40 Years)
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Bihar Public Service Commission – Manager Requirements – Eligibility Details
Candidates should have Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Textile / Chemical / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering with Second Division Marks. See below or Read Notification to know about this post details.
Total Posts – 69
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
The Mandate of BPSC
Article 320 and 321 of the Constitution of India prescribes the mandate of the State Public Service Commissions, which are:
- Recruitment by conduct of Competitive Examinations/ through interviews to the services of the government .
- Advising the government on the suitability of officers on appointment on promotion also as transfer from one service to the opposite .
- Advising the government on the matters related with recruitment to varied services and posts, framing and amendment of recruitment Rules.
- Advising the government altogether disciplinary cases concerning different civil services.
- Advising the government within the matter of grant of extraordinary pension, reimbursement of legal expenses, etc.
- Advising the government on any matter mentioned the Commission by the Governor of Bihar,
You Might Also Like
- UPSC Engineering Services – Recruitment 2021, Pre Exam Date
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik- Requirements 2021, Stage II Admit Card
- Rajasthan High Court District Judge – Recruitment 2021, Exam Date 2021
- SSC Delhi Police Constable – Recruitment 2020, PE & MT Exam Date 2021
- Rajasthan TET – Recruitment 2021, Exam Postponed