Bihar SHSB CHO – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-14 Jul 2020
Bihar SHSB CHO – Recruitment 2020 : State Health Society Bihar (SHSB), has Recently Invited Application for the Posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) – Recruitment 2020 (1050 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 23 Jun 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 05/2020
Online Application Start Date: 23 Jun 2020
Registration Last Date : 14 Jul 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 14 Jul 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 500/-
SC / ST/ PH/ Female (All Category) : Rs. – 250/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01 Jan 2020
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max. Age : 42 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – State Health Society Bihar, CHO – Recruitment 2020
Candidate Should have GNM/B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised University/Institution. OR Working Regular Staff Nurse, GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar OR Working Contractual Staff Nurse/ GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under NHM/Govt. of Bihar.
Candidate Should have permanent regisration from Indian Nursing Council/ Any State Nursing Council.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 1050 –
Useful Links – State Health Society Bihar, CHO – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.