Bihar Technical Service Commission – Requirements 2020
Bihar Technical Service Commission has Recently Recently Invited Application for the Post of Junior Engineer in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical (162 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post and before apply.
Post Date : 11 Mar 2019
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 01/2019
Online Application Start Date: 11 Mar 2019
Registration Last Date : 17 Feb 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 17 Feb 2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs. 200/-
SC/ST/PH/Women : Rs. 50/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age (Male): 37 Yrs.
Max. Age (Female): 40 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Bihar Technical Service Commission – Eligibility Details
Candidate must have 3 Year Polytechnic Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
Read the attached Notification in this post for more details.
Vacancy Details : Total Posts 6379
|Post Name||GEN||BC||SC||ST||EBC||BC Female||Total Post|
|Junior Engineer Civil||1776||778||1112||51||1280||243||5815|
|Junior Engineer Electrical||58||08||20||02||26||05||132|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical||176||54||63||05||80||11||432|
Bihar Technical Service Commission – Useful Links
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
About Bihar Technical Services Commission Requirements
Bihar Technical Services Commission has been constituted by the State Government, Bihar Act-13, 2014 dated 21.08.2014, to send recommendations for appointment to technical posts in various departments / regional offices of Bihar State. By the said Act, a total of 109 technical posts (included in the schedule of the Act of the Commission, in the various regional offices of the State Government, the grade pay is less than 4800 / grade pay or grade pay, as amended from time to time, technical services / cadre) / ‘B’ and ‘C’ have been identified to recommend selection for appointment to posts.), For which Bihar Technical Services Commission has included departmental referrals, for which Bih. And is to be recommended to enroll in technical service commission by spacing the vacancies from time to time in the provisions contained in the various departments. Under the Act, there is a provision of Chairman and 5 (five) members in the Commission.
You Might Also Like
- Bihar Police CSBC Driver Recruitment 2019, Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced – Admission 2020, Admit Card
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates