Bihar Vidhan Parishad – Admit Card 2020
Bihar Vidhan Parishad (Legislative Council of Bihar) Sachivalaya has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Stenographer and Other Posts (41 Posts). Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites.
Post Date : 17 Jul 2019
Post Update Date : 13 Feb 2020
Advertisement No. : 01/2019
Online Application Start Date: 23 Jul 2019
Registration Last Date : 12 Aug 2019
Fee Payment Last Date : 12 Aug 2019
Admit Card Available : 13 Feb 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/Women : Rs. 100/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max. Age : 37 Yrs.
Read Notification to know about the Age details for various post/this post. Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Bihar Vidhan Parishad – Eligibility Details
Candidate must have a Bachelor degree from any recognized university with Stenographer & Computer knowledge.
Read the attached Notification in this post for more details.
Vacancy Details : Total Posts 41
Bihar Vidhan Parishad – Useful Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Type Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
About Bihar Vidhan Parishad
The Bihar Legislative Council is the upper representative assembly of democracy in the state of Bihar. Its members are elected by indirect election. Some members are nominated by the Governor. The Bihar Legislative Council is part of the Legislature.
Bihar-Orissa Legislative Council was born on 7 February 1921 under the Government of India Act, 1919. The first Indian Governor of the United Province, Mr. Satyendra Prasanna Baron Sinha inaugurated it. But before this, the Legislative Council was established under the Indian Council Act, 1861 and 1909 and the Government of India Act 1912. On 20 January 1913, five meetings of the Joint Legislative Council were held under the presidency of Sir Vale in the Council Hall at Bankipur. At that time this council was called the Council of Lieutenant Governors of Bihar and Orissa. On February 7, 1921, when the Bihar-Orissa Legislative Council came into existence, Sir Walter Moday was elected the first Chairman. On March 28, 1936, a separate Legislative Council was formed for Bihar. In 1938, the Legislative Council started functioning in its present building. Today a grand annexe and Kabir Vatika have been added to its premises. Now this council is moving towards a glorious century.
You Might Also Like
- RSMSSB Patwari – Requirement 2019 (Re-Open), Admit Card 2021
- Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge PCS J – Recruitment 2021, Exam Date 2021
- SSC Stenographer – Recruitment 2019, Skill Test Call Letter 2021
- UPSSSC Excise Constable- Recruitment 2016, Interview Letter 2021
- Railway RRB Teacher Various Posts- Recruitment 2019, Stenographer Admit Card 2021