BOPT Various Posts – Requirements 2020, Last Dt.- 08 May 2020
BOPT Various Posts – Requirements 2020 : Board of Practical Training (BOPT) has Recently Invited Application for the Various Posts (04 Post). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 29 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
In view of the increasing infection of the corona virus where there is a lot of optimism among the youth about their future, the Board of Practical Training Eastern Region has issued advertisement in 04 different positions amid these adverse circumstances. Candidates can send their online applications to these posts by 08-05-2020.
Online Application Start Date: 23 Apr 2020
Registration Last Date : 08 May 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 08 May 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ ST : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Min. Age : 25 Yrs.
State Level Max. Age : 30 Yrs.
Read Notification to know about the Age details for various post/this post. Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility – RBI Various Posts – Requirements 2020
|For Junior Accountant (Group ‘B’)||Candidate should have Bachelor Degree from a recognized institute or university + 02 years work experience in Cash, Account and Budget.|
|Stenographer Grade – || (Group ‘C’)||Candidate should have Passed 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized institute or board + typing in Hindi and English on computer as per condition.|
|Lower Division Clerk (Group ‘C’)||Candidate should have 12th class passed from a recognized institute or board with 30 w.p.m in Hindi and 35 w.p.m in English on computer.|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Group ‘C’)||Candidate should have passed 10th standard or its equivalent or ITI examination from a recognized institution or board.|
Total Posts – 04 – RBI Various Posts – Requirements 2020
|For Junior Accountant (Group ‘B’) :||01|
|Stenographer Grade – || (Group ‘C’) :||01|
|Lower Division Clerk (Group ‘C’) :||01|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Group ‘C’) :||01|
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- RSMSSB Patwari – Requirement 2019 (Re-Open), Admit Card 2021
- Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge PCS J – Recruitment 2021, Exam Date 2021
- SSC Stenographer – Recruitment 2019, Skill Test Call Letter 2021
- UPSSSC Excise Constable- Recruitment 2016, Interview Letter 2021
- Railway RRB Teacher Various Posts- Recruitment 2019, Stenographer Admit Card 2021