BPSC Assistant Engineer – Recruitment 2020
BPSC Assistant Engineer – Recruitment 2020 : Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Assistant Engineer Civil (31 Posts) in Road Construction Dept., Govt. of Bihar. Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 06 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 03/2020
Online Application Start Date : 11 Mar 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 25 Mar 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 31 Mar 2020
Gen/EWS/OBC : Rs.- 750/-
SC/ST/PH : Rs.- 200/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 01/08/2019
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max. Age : 37 Yrs. (For Male Candidates)
Max. Age : 40 Yrs. (For Female Candidates)
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Candidates Should have BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from Any Recognized University.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 31
Selection Criteria – BPSC Assistant Engineer – Recruitment 2020
Candidates will be selected for Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Assistant Engineer Post on the basis of their performance in written test.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.