BPSC Assistant Engineer Requirement -2019, Admit Card 2020
BPSC Assistant Engineer Requirement -2019, Admit Card 2020 : Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), has recently uploaded/issued the Exam Date for the post of Assistant Engineer. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites.
Post Date : 13 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : 03 Jul 2020
Advertisement No. : 01/ 2019, 02/2019, 03/2019 & 04/2019
BPSC Assistant Engineer Requirement -2019 – Admit Card 2020 and Exam Schedule
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced the schedule of Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical) Competitive Examination. The examination will be held on 13,14, 16 and 17 July 2020. Along with this, the link of BPSC Assistant Engineer Competition Exam Admit Card has also been released. Official notices related to this can be checked on the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission. For this, by clicking on the direct link given below, you can get information about the examination program and the admit card. has released the schedule of Assistant Engineer Competition Examination.
Read the Notification to know more about Eligibility details.
Selection Process – BPSC Assistant Engineer Requirement -2019
Candidates will be selected through written examination for appointment to the post of Assistant Engineer. There will be mainly two papers in this exam. The first paper will be of compulsory paper and the second paper will be of optional paper. The first paper will have four parts – General English, General Hindi, General Studies, General Engineering Science paper. The time for this is 4 hours. There will be two papers in the optional subject. Details of which can be seen in the table below.
|Test Name||Type of Questions||Time||Score|
|General English||Multiple Choice||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|General Hindi||Multiple Choice||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|General Study||Multiple Choice||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|General Engineering Science||Multiple Choice||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|Civil Engineering – 1 (Optional)||Multiple Choice||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|Civil Engineering – 2 (Optional)||Multiple Choice||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|Download Exam Date Notice :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- Bihar Police CSBC Driver Recruitment 2019, Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced – Admission 2020, Admit Card
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates