BPSC Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering) – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-07 Aug 2020
BPSC Assistant Professor – Recruitment 2020 : Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Assistant Professor – Electrical Engineering (287 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 09 Jul 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 11/2020
Online Application Start Date : 13 Jul 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 30 Jul 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 07 Aug 2020
Last Date of Submitting Online Application : 14 Aug 2020
Receipt Form Last Date : 24 Aug 2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Gen/ EWS/ OBC/ Other State Candidates : Rs.- 750/-
SC/ ST/ PH/ Bihar Domicile Female : Rs.- 200/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 01/08/2020
Min. Age : 22 Yrs.
Max. Age : N/A
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Candidates Should have BE / B.Tech / BS / B.Sc (Engg.) with ME / M.Tech / M.S in Electrical Engineering from Any Recognized University.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 287- Bihar Public Service Commission Assistant Professor – Recruitment 2020
Selection Criteria – BPSC Assistant Professor – Recruitment 2020
Candidates will be selected for Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Assistant Professor – Electrical Engineering Post on the basis of their performance in written test/Interview.
Useful Links – BPSC Assistant Professor – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- AIIMS Various Posts Group A/B/C- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-19 Nov
- UCO Bank Specialist Officer- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-17 Nov
- MPPEB MP Police Constable- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-07 Jan
- Maharashtra Postman & MTS Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-10 Nov
- NCL Fresher Cum Apprentice – Recruitment 2020 – Last Dt.-15 Nov