BTSC Various Posts – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.- 15 Apr 2020
BTSC Various Posts – Recruitment 2020 : Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Food Safety Officer, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist (General Sub-Cadre) (303 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 16 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 01/2020,02/2020,03/2020
Online Application Start Date: 16 Mar 2020
Registration Last Date : 15 Apr 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 15 Apr 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.- 200/-
SC/ST/PH/Women: Rs.- 50/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit – as on 01/08/2019
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max. Age : 37 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – BTSC Various Posts – Recruitment 2020
|Food Safety Officer||Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Food or Dairy or Bio or Oil or Agriculture or Bio Chemistry or Equivalent Degree. And Some Training in FSO and Some Experience Required.|
|Physiotherapist||Candidates should have Bachelor in Physiotherapist.|
|Occupational Therapist||Candidates should have Bachelor in Occupational Therapist.|
Total Posts – 303
|Food Safety Officer||40||09||12||01||29||91|
|Occupational Therapist (General Sub-Cadre)||34||09||14||01||28||86|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.