CGPSC Various Posts – Recruitment 2020
CGPSC Various Posts – Recruitment 2020: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Assistant Geo-Hydrologist, Assistant Geo-Physics, Assistant Geo-Chemist (7 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 21 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 03/2020 dated 07/02/2020
Online Application Start Date : 18 Mar 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 16 Apr 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 16 Apr 2020
Date of Correction of Errors in Online Application : 19-25 Apr 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs.- 400/-
SC/ST/OBC (candidates of Chhattisgarh) : Rs.- 300/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max. Age : 30 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
On 1 January 2020, the age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years. But for a local or native resident of Chhattisgarh, the maximum age should be 40 years instead of 30 years. There will be relaxation in higher age limit for reserved category candidates as per rules of Chhattisgarh government.
Assistant Geo-Hydrologist – Candidate should have passed Masters degree in Geostatistics from a recognized university.
Assistant Geo-Physics – Masters degree in Geophysics from recognized university.
Assistant Geochemist – Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 7
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- Haryana High Court Civil Judge – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-15 Feb
- Maharashtra Metro Various Post – Recruitment 2020-21, Last Dt. 21 Jan
- UPSC Assistant Professor – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt. 28 Jan
- Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry -Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-09 Feb
- Bihar SHSB CHO – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-04 Feb