Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission – Requirements 2020
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has Recently Recently Invited Application for the Post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (162 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post and before apply.
Post Date : 13 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: 18 Mar 2020
Registration Last Date : 16 Apr 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 16 Apr 2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/PH/Women : Rs. 300/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max. Age : 30 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission – Eligibility Details
Candidate must be a Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science from from any recognized university.
Read the attached Notification in this post for more details.
Vacancy Details : Total Posts 162
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission – Useful Links
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
About Chhattisgarh PSC
Under the re-organization of Madhya Pradesh, the State of Chattisgarh came into existence on 1st November 2000 and The Public Service Commission was formed under the availability of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001. The commission is to perform the following functions :
- To conduct examinations for the appointments within the state
- To advise the state government on the following:
- On all matters related with the state government officials .
- On matters related with the eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants.
- On matters related with monetary benefits and compensation to the official by the government .