Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter (प्रतिवेदक) – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.- 30 May 2020
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter (प्रतिवेदक) – Recruitment 2020 : Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha, has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Reporter (प्रतिवेदक) (08 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 04 May 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 6341/ 2020
Online Application Start Date : 05 May 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 30 May 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 30 May 2020
Gen/ EWS: Rs.- 350/-
OBC : Rs. – 250/-
SC/ ST : Rs.- 200/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 01 Jan 2020
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max. Age : 30 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – Chhattisgarh State Legislative Assembly Reporter (प्रतिवेदक) – Recruitment 2020
Candidate Should have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University and Certificate in Hindi Stenographer with 140 WPM Speed in Hindi Stenographer.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 08
Reporter (प्रतिवेदक) : 08 Posts
Read Notification to know about the Total Posts details.
Useful Links – Chhattisgarh State Legislative Assembly Reporter (प्रतिवेदक) – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.