CMPDI Deputy Surveyor and Stenographer – Recruitment 2020
CMPDI Deputy Surveyor and Stenographer – Recruitment 2020 : Central Mines Planning and Design Institute (CMPDI) has invited online application for the post of from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to the posts of Deputy Surveyor and Stenographer –III (17 posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 02 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: 02 Mar 2020
Registration Last Date : 30 Mar 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 15 Apr 2020
Gen/OBC : Rs.- 500/-
SC/ST/PWD– Rs.- 500/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit – as on 29/02/2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 35 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Deputy Surveyor – 10th class passed + Surveyor Certificate
Stenographer –III – Passed 10th standard + 80 words / minute in short hand and 40 words / minute in typing
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 17
Deputy Surveyor – 14 Posts
Stenographer –III – 3 posts
Selection Process – CMPDI Deputy Surveyor and Stenographer – Recruitment 2020
For Deputy Surveyor – For selection to the post of Deputy Surveyor, the candidates will have to go through the process of written examination and document verification.
For Stenographer –III – Selection will be done on the basis of written examination, typing and stenography test and document verification.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- IFFCO Graduate Engineer Apprentice – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-23 Sep
- Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-08 Oct
- UP Vidhan Sabha Various Post- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-12 Oct
- Bank of India Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-30 Sep
- SBI SCO & Other Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-08 Oct