Coachin Shipyard Apprentice – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-04 Aug 2020
Coachin Shipyard Apprentice – Recruitment 2020 : Coachin Shipyard has Recently Invited Application for the Post Apprentice (358 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 06 Jul 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : ED/8-225/GDS RECTT./II
Online Application Start Date: 15 Jul 2020
Registration Last Date : 04 Aug 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 04 Aug 2020
Admit Card Available Date : Notified Soon
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ ST/ Female: Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on date 06 Jul 2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – Coachin Shipyard Apprentice – Recruitment 2020
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||Candidate Should have Passed Vocational Higher Secondary Education in Related Subject.|
|Trade Apprentices||Candidate Should have ITI / NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.|
Total Posts – 358
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||08|
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Useful Links – Coachin Shipyard Apprentice – Recruitment 2020
About Cochin Shipyard
Cochin Shipyard Ltd is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India. Of the services provided by the shipyard are building platform supply vessels and double-hulled oil tankers.
Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in the year 1972 as a fully owned Govt of India company. In the last three decades the company has emerged as a forerunner in the Indian Shipbuilding & Shiprepair industry. This yard can build and repair the largest vessels in India.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.