Delhi High Court – Interview Scheduled for Driver
Delhi High Court has Recently scheduled the Interview for the Post of Drivers (35 Posts). Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can check the Interview Schedule form official websites.
Post Date : 01 Aug 2019
Post Update Date : 13 Feb 2020
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: 14 Aug 2019
Registration Last Date : o5 Sep 2019
Fee Payment Last Date : o5 Sep 2019
Interview Scheduled : 01-15 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/Women : Rs. 200/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 27 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
High Court of Delhi – Drivers – Eligibility Details
Candidate must have a 10 Class passed with Light Vehicle Driving License and 2 Year Working Experience.
Read the attached Notification in this post for more details.
Vacancy Details : Total Posts 35
|Post Name||GEN||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
High Court of Delhi – Drivers – Useful Links
|Download Interview Schedule||Click Here|
|Download Skill Test Result||Click Here|
|Download Skill Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Stage-II Skill Test Exam Dates||Click Here|
|Download Revised Result||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
About High Court of Delhi
The High Court of Delhi is the court of the state of Delhi. It was established on 31 October 1949. The High Court of Delhi was set up with four judges. He was the Chief Justice – KS Hegde, Justice ID Dua, Justice HR Khanna and Justice SK Kapoor.