Delhi High Court – JJA/ Restorer- Requirements 2020
Delhi High Court – JJA/ Restorer- Requirements 2020, Delhi High Court has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)/ Restorer (132 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 19 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: 19 Feb 2020
Registration Last Date : 11 Mar 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 11 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs.- 600/-
SC/ST/Female: Rs.- 300/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – Delhi High Court – JJA/ Restorer- Requirements 2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 27 Yrs.
Candidates should not be born before 02.01.1993 and after 01.01.2002.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Must be a graduate from any recognized university and have a typing speed of at least 35 words per minute on a computer.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 132
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
About Delhi High Court – JJA/ Restorer- Requirements 2020
Delhi High Court has issued notification for the recruitment of 132 vacant posts of Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer under Level 5 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. Delhi High Court JJA notification has been released on delhihighcourt.nic.in, the official site of Delhi High Court. Candidates can apply online for Group C posts in Delhi High Court from 19 February 2020 to 11 March 2020. The exam date will be notified later by the High Court. Download the official notification and check the eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern and application fee of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020.
Eligible candidates applying for the Delhi High Court recruitment will have to appear in 4 stages, after which the final appointment will be made:
- Stage I: Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type & Qualifying in nature),
- Stage II: Mains (Descriptive) Examination (Marks will be added for Final Merit)
- Stage III: English typing test (qualifying)
- Stage IV: Interview (marks will be added for final merit)
Stage I: Preliminary Exam Pattern
There will be a negative marking of 25% (ie 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer).
The eligibility criteria for the next phase of the exam will be as follows:
General Category: 60 Marks (50% of 120 Marks)
Reserved Category: 54 Marks (45% of 120 Marks)
15 times the candidates will be called for the next stage of the exam i.e. Phase II Mains (Descriptive) Examination.
Stage II: Mains (Descriptive) Exam Pattern
Mains exam will be descriptive in nature and will be of 100 marks. Total time of 2 hours will be given to attempt the exam. It will consist of 2 parts:
Part ‘A’: Write a 250 word essay for 40 marks and a letter for 10 marks
Part ‘B’: Grammar (30 marks) and translation (25 words = 20 marks) Only the successful candidates in Stage-II will be called for the next stage of examination i.e. Stage III or English typing test.
Stage III: English typing test (qualifying)
A typing test of ten (10) minutes duration on the computer will be conducted to assess the minimum speed of 35 words per minute in English typing on the computer.
Stage IV: Interview
The final stage for successful candidates in Stage III will be an interview of 25 marks. Minimum Passing Marks will be 12.5 marks for general category candidates For reserved category candidates (including PwD and Ex-servicemen), there will be 11 marks.
You Might Also Like
- UPSSSC Excise Constable- Recruitment 2016, PET Exam 2021
- Bihar Police Lady Constable – Recruitment 2020, Admit Card 2021
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2020, Admit Card 2021
- BPSC 64th Combined Mains Recruitment– 2018, Interview Letter
- RPSC Agriculture Officer -Recruitment 2020 (Re-open), Admit Card 2021