District and Sessions Court Gurugram Stenographer Grade-3 – Recruitment 2020
District and Sessions Court Gurugram Stenographer Grade-3 – Recruitment 2020 : District and Sessions Court Gurugram, has Recently Invited Application for the Post Stenographer Grade -3 (18 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications for these posts by 5.00 pm on 12 March 2020 in the office of District and Sessions Judge, Gurugram. The application form can also be sent by post. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 21 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date : #
Last Date for Apply : 12 Mar 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : #
Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ST/OBC : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 42 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Must have passed BA / BAC / BCom from recognized university / institute. Along with this, the student has to get shorthand at the speed of 80 words per minute in English and 20 w.p.m. Transcription should arrive. Apart from this, the student is also required to have knowledge of computers.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 18
Read Notification to know more about the total posts requirements before Apply.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of shorthand and computer proficiency test. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted and called for shorthand test. The candidates who qualify in the shorthand test will be included in the next test.
How to apply? (District and Sessions Court Gurugram Stenographer Grade-3)
After filling the application form in the prescribed format, registered post / speed post / byhand has to submit the following addresses. Candidates have to attach self-attested photo copy of marksheet, certificate, experience certificate and other documents related to the educational qualification along with their application form and latest photo of the place itself. Late or incomplete application forms will be rejected.
Application form sending address
Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Gurugram,
Near Rajiv Chowk
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- SSB Sub Inspector – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-16 Aug 2021
- Nabard Assistant Manager/Manager – Requirement 2021, Last Dt.-07 Aug
- UPPSC Lecturer Ashram Padhati- Recruitment 2021, Re Upload Photo Sign 2021
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Grade 2 – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-12 Aug
- NBE Various Posts – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-14 Aug 2021