Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice – Req. 2020, Last Dt.- 09 Jul 2020
Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice – Recruitment 2020 : Eastern Railway has Recently invites Online application for the post of Apprentice in Various Trade (2792 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 27 Jan 2020
Post Update Date : 25 Jun 2020
Advertisement No. : RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20
Online Application Start Date : 05 Mar 2020
Online Application Re-Start Date : 25 Jun 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 09 Jul 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 09 Jul 2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.- 100/-
SC/ST/PH: Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 13 Mar 2020
Min. Age : 15 Yrs.
Max. Age : 24 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
he candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
1. Welder (Gas and Electric)
2. Sheet Metal Worker
6. Painter (General)
The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 2792
Medical Fitness – Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice – Recruitment 2020
A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid act and rules.
In accordance with Eastern Railway Board letter No.E(MPP)/2009/6/14, candidates have to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification in a prescribed format as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and para 4 of Apprenticeship rules, 1992(as amended from time to time). The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorized doctor (Gaz.), not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central/State Hospital.
Useful Links – Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice – Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Re Open Notice :||Click Here|
|Download Extended Date Notification Due to Covid-19 :||Click Here|
|Download Updated Notification :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- SSB Sub Inspector – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-16 Aug 2021
- Nabard Assistant Manager/Manager – Requirement 2021, Last Dt.-07 Aug
- UPPSC Lecturer Ashram Padhati- Recruitment 2021, Re Upload Photo Sign 2021
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Grade 2 – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-12 Aug
- NBE Various Posts – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-14 Aug 2021