Goa Public Service Commission – Various Posts – Requirements 2020
Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has Recently Invited Application for the Various Posts – Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and MO (78 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 15 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 02/2020
Online Application Start Date: 15 Feb 2020
Registration Last Date : 28 Feb 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : #
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ST/Female : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on –
Min. Age : #Yrs.
State Level Max. Age : 45 Yrs.
Read Notification to know about the Age details for various post/this post. Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Associate Professor in Nephrology – For these posts, postgraduate or its equivalent candidates can apply in the respective super-specialty.
Assistant Professor – To apply for these posts, one should have a Master’s degree or its equivalent with at least 55% marks in a subject related to a recognized university. Apart from this, it is also important to have a good academic record. The third condition is that one can apply on passing the National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Level Eligibility Test (SET).
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 78 – The details of these vacancies in the Goa Public Service Commission are as follows.
|Associate Professor in Nephrology||02|
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
About GPSC – Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
Goa Public Service Commission has taken 78 vacancies for various posts like Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and MO. The application for these posts can be done in online mode only. It is also necessary to mention here that applications made after the last date will not be accepted. The last date to apply is 28 February 2020. For detailed information in any subject related to these posts, you can check the official website. The website address for doing this is www.gpsc.goa.gov.in.
Salary will be given in the format of 15,600-39,100 + 6600 on the selection of Associate Professor in Nephrology posts. 15,600-39,100 + 5400 is the salary format when selected for the post of Medical Officer. The salary format for the post of Assistant Professor is 15,600-39,100 + 6,000.
How to apply –
Candidates apply in the prescribed format before the last date. You can check the website of the institute to get information in this regard, all the information is given in detail there.
You Might Also Like
- RSMSSB Patwari – Requirement 2019 (Re-Open), Admit Card 2021
- Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge PCS J – Recruitment 2021, Exam Date 2021
- SSC Stenographer – Recruitment 2019, Skill Test Call Letter 2021
- UPSSSC Excise Constable- Recruitment 2016, Interview Letter 2021
- Railway RRB Teacher Various Posts- Recruitment 2019, Stenographer Admit Card 2021