GSECL Instrument Mechanic – Recruitment 2020
GSECL Instrument Mechanic – Recruitment 2020 : Gujarat State Electricity Corpn. Ltd. (GSECL), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Instrument Mechanic. (38 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 24 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Important Dates – GSECL Instrument Mechanic – Recruitment 2020
Online Application Start Date : 25 Feb 2020
Last Date to Apply Online : 17 Mar 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 17 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.- 500/-
SC/ST/PH: Rs.- 250/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 25 Feb 2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 35 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Full time Diploma (Instrumentation & Control) in regular mode from recognized university duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in Last Year / 5th & 6th semester.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 38
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
Documents to be submitted as and when asked by the Company: (After On-line Exam)
- On-line application form alongwith two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the space provided on the application form.
- Self-attested copy of
i. School Leaving Certificate
ii. Mark-sheets of Final Year of Diploma / or last two semesters’ of Diploma issued by College / University
iii. Certificate from the Institute/University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system.
iv. Diploma Certificate
v. Caste (SC/ST/SEBC/EWS)/Disability Certificate issued by authority of Gujarat State.
- In case of SEBC candidates, latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati
-પßરિશ¤ટ “ક” or પßરિશ¤ટ – ૪ and EWS candidates, latest Income and Assets Certificate as per Resolution No. E.W.S./122019/45903/A dated 23.01.19 & dated
25.01.19 in prescribed format (in English “Annexure-KH” or in Gujarati- પßરિશ¤ટ
– ગ) issued by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
- In case of PWD Candidates, Valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon required. (Showing
% of Disability).
- In case of Ex. Armed Force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
- Affidavit for genuineness of documents as per attached proforma(Annexure-I)
- Affidavit for not having BE/B.Tech Degree as per attached proforma (Annexure-II)
- Affidavit as per attached proforma in case of Dependent of Retired Employee of GUVNL and Subsidiary Companies (Annexure-III)
- In case of Dependent of Retired Employee of GUVNL and Subsidiary Companies, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached
- In case of widow applicants, death certificate of the husband and an undertaking to the effect that the applicant has not re-married.
- NOC from present employer (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate in case of candidate belongs to Gujarat State.”
You Might Also Like
- Indian Navy SSR & AA – Recruitment August 2021 Batch, Last Dt.-05 May
- UPSESSB UP PGT -Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-01 May
- UPSESSB UP TGT -Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-01 May
- NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees-Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-15 Apr
- UPSC CPF Assistant Commandants- Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-05 May