GSECL Vidyut Sahayak – Recruitment 2020
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak – Recruitment 2020 : Gujarat State Electricity Corpn. Ltd. (GSECL), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Vidyut Sahayak (178 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 24 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Important Dates – GSECL Vidyut Sahayak – Recruitment 2020
Online Application Start Date : 25 Feb 2020
Last Date to Apply Online : 15 Mar 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 15 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.- 500/-
SC/ST/PH: Rs.- 250/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 25 Feb 2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 35 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
|Vidyut Sahayak (Plant Attendant Gr.-I – Electrical)||Full time Diploma (Electrical) in regular mode from recognized university duly approved by GC/AICTE with minimum 55% in last year / 5th & 6th semester.|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Plant Attendant Gr.-I – Mechanical)||Full time Diploma (Mechanical) in regular mode from recognized university duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in last year / 5th & 6th semester.|
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 178
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
Exam – GSECL Vidyut Sahayak – Recruitment 2020
The exam will be conducted by On-line mode considering the no. of candidates registered. The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics and emphasis could differ.
1. Section: I Gujarati Language & Grammar (10%) Section: II General Knowledge (10%)
2. Section: III English knowledge (10%) Section: IV Computer Knowledge (10%)
3. Section: V Covering following subjective topics (60%)”
You Might Also Like
- Haryana Police Sub Inspector SI-Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-02 Jul
- MP High Court Legal Aid Officer – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-24 Jul
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Various Posts – Jan 2022 Batch, Last Dt.-22 Jun
- Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector-Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-23 Jun
- RPSC Assistant Professor-Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-23 Jun