GSSSB Various Teaching Posts – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-12 Jun 2020
GSSSB Various Teaching Posts – Recruitment 2020 : Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Tutor (686 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 29 May 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: 29 May 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 12 Jul 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 12 Jul 2020
Gen/ OBC : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ ST Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit – Max Age
Professor – 45 Yrs
Associate Professor – 43 Yrs
Assistant Professor – 43 Yrs
Tutor – 35 Yrs
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board Various Teaching Posts – Recruitment 2020
Candidates Should have obtained any degree from MBBS, MD, MS, MDS, DM, DNB etc. in the broadly related subject. To know different educational qualifications about every other post, Please read the detailed notification.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 686
|Name of the Post||Total|
Useful Links – GSSSB Various Teaching Posts – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.