Haryana HSSC – Re-Open Patwari – Requirements 2020
Haryana HSSC – Re-Open Patwari – Requirements 2020, Haryana Staff Selection Commission has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Patwari (588 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 18 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 07/2019
Online Application Start Date: 14 Jun 2019
Registration Last Date : 26 Jul 2019
Re Open – Application Start Date : 17 February 2020
Re Open – Registration Last Date : 02 March 2020
Re Open – Fee Payment Last Date : 05 March 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs.- 100/- (Female – Rs.-50/-)
SC/ST/Female/EWS : Rs.- 25/- (Female – Rs.-13/-)
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on –
Min. Age : 17 Yrs.
Max. Age : 42 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Candidate should have Bachelor Degree or Its Equivalent Degree form any recognized university.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 588
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
HSSC is a corporation under the govt of Haryana, which recruits employees for various posts in various departments of state of Haryana and subordinate offices.
HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the provision of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it had been granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.
The Commission is competent to creating selection of candidates for appointments to the posts of Group-‘C’ category of Haryana Govt. Department carrying an initial pay of Rs.5,200 + Grade pay per mention or more but less than Rs.9,300/- + Grade pay per month under municipality, municipal corporation, town improvement, trust, Zila Parishad or Panchayat Samiti and under State Govt., Local Bodies or Cooperative Institutions except appointment of the executive officers of a municipality or municipal corporation for the following purposes:
You Might Also Like
- Rajasthan High Court District Judge – Recruitment 2021, Exam Date 2021
- SSC Delhi Police Constable – Recruitment 2020, PE & MT Exam Date 2021
- Rajasthan TET – Recruitment 2021, Exam Postponed
- UPSC IAS / IFS – Recruitment 2020, Interview Schedule 2021
- BPSC 64th Combined Mains Recruitment– 2018, Final Result 2021