HCL Apprentice Various Posts – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-25 Jul 2020
HCL Apprentice Various Posts – Recruitment 2020 : Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Trade Apprentice (290 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 10 Jul 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : HCL/MCP/HR/Apprentice/2020
Important Dates – HCL Apprentice Various Posts – Recruitment 2020
Online Application Start Date : 10 Jul 2020
Last Date to Apply Online : 25 Jul 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 25 Jul 2020
Publication of short-listed candidates List : 10 Aug 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ST/PH: Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 10 Jul 2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 30 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Candidate Should have Passed 10th. Along with ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT for the post of (Diesel Mechanic, Fitter, Turner, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Draughtsman (Civil), Draughtsman (Mechanical), Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Surveyor).
For Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines) Candidate Should have Passed 10th.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 290
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||10||5||2||5||3||25|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||0||1||1||0||0||2|
Useful Links – HCL Apprentice Various Posts – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.