HPPSC Combined Competitive – Exam 2019, Pre-Exam Date Released
HPPSC Combined Competitive – Exam 2019, Pre-Exam Date Released 2020 : Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC), has Recently Announced the Exam Date for the Combined Competitive Exam 2019 (26 Posts). Those Candidate who have applied for this post can check the Exam Dates.
Post Date : 21 Jan 2020
Post Update Date : 08 Jul 2020
Advertisement No. : 01 /2020
Important Dates – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive – Exam 2019
Online Application Start Date : 21 Jan 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 10 Feb 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 10 Feb 2020
Admit Card Available Date : Sep 2020
Exam Date : 13 Sep 2020
Gen/ EWS/ OBC/ Other State Candidates : Rs.- 400/-
SC/ ST: Rs.- 100/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 01 Jan 2020
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max. Age : 35 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined Competitive – Exam 2019
Candidate Should have Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from a recognized university or institute. OR Or MBBS or any other medical degree holder will also be considered eligible for application.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 330
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Administrative Service, Class –I (Gazetted)||11|
|District Controller, FCS & CA, Class –I (Gazetted)||01|
|District Employment Officer, Class –I (Gazetted)||02|
|Principal, Class –I (Gazetted)||01|
|Tehsildar Class-I (Gazetted)||05|
|Block Development Officer, Class –I (Gazetted)||06|
Read Notification to know about the Post details for various post.
Useful Links – HPPSC Combined Competitive – Exam 2019
|Download Exam Date Notice :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.