HPTDC Junior Engineer – Recruitment 2020
HPTDC Junior Engineer – Recruitment 2020 : Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited (HPTDC) Recently Invited Application for the Post of (JE) Junior Engineer (6 posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 01 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: 01 Mar 2020
Registration Last Date : 16 Mar 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 16 Mar 2020
Gen: Rs.- 1000/-
SC/OBC– Rs.- 500/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit – Max age as on 16/03/2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 45 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineer should have passed a three-year diploma or other equivalent examination in civil engineering from a recognized university / institute.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 10
The selection of qualified candidates will be done on the basis of written examination.
Notification has been released for the recruitment of Junior Engineer Civil in Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited. Candidates who want to apply for the posts of Junior Engineer Civil in Himachal Pradesh, they should apply online by logging in the official website soon and after taking printout of it, sign their place and attach the DD of the prescribed application fee along with Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Send to Corporation Limited. The last date for accepting the application form is 16 March 2020.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-08 Oct
- UP Vidhan Sabha Various Post- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-12 Oct
- Bank of India Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-30 Sep
- SBI SCO & Other Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-08 Oct
- BPSC 66th Combined Exam – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-20 Oct