HSSC Upper Division Clerk rescheduled- Admit Card 2020
HSSC Upper Division Clerk rescheduled- Admit Card 2020 : Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), has recently uploaded/issued the rescheduled exam Admit Card for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC). Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites.
Post Date : 11 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
HSSC UDC Rescheduled Exam- Admit Card 2020
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the link to download the admit card for retest for the recruitment of UDC posts. Candidates who have applied for recruitment to UDC posts, they can download the call letter for the revision for this post from the official website of the Commission. HSSC UDC retest is to be held on 18 March 2020. Earlier this exam was to be held on 1 March 2020.
Candidates should download their admit card from the official website of the commission today. The Admit Card for HSSC Upper Division Clerk Review is available on the website from 11 March 2020. Which candidates can download till 18 March 2020.
Read the Notification to know more about Eligibility details.
Exam schedule & Patterns- HSSC UDC rescheduled- Admit Card 2020
This exam will be held in three shifts. The first one will start at 9:30 am, the second shift will start at 1.00 pm and the third shift will start at 4:30 pm.
In HSSC UDC exam all the questions will be of multiple choice type. A total of 90 questions will be asked in it. Each question will carry one mark. In this question paper, weightage will be 75 percent for general awareness, Reasoning, English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Commuter and related subjects, while 25 percent weightage will be given for other subjects like Current Affairs, Literature, History, Geography, Environment etc.
|Download Rescheduled Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Download Rescheduled Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.