ICCR Various Posts – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.- 08 Apr 2020
ICCR Various Posts – Recruitment 2020 : Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), has Recently Invited Application for the Various Posts like Assistant, Assistant Program Officer, Stenographer etc. (32 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 20 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 2020/282
Online Application Start Date: 17 Mar 2020
Registration Last Date : 08 Apr 2020
Hall Ticket / Admit Card Available : 23 Apr 2020
Exam Date : May 2020 (Will be announced later)
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ST : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – ICCR Various Posts – Recruitment 2020
- Assistant Program Officer – Cultural activities, festivals and exhibitions / international relations / administrative / financial affairs etc. in Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies / Universities / Recognized Research Institutes / Public Undertakings / NGOs with a degree from a recognized institute It is also important to have 5 years of experience related to organizing.
- Assistants are eligible to apply for a degree from a recognized university.
- Stenographer – For this post, it is necessary to pass class 12th from a recognized board or university, as well as pass diploma certificate course (DCC) from a recognized university / institute in computer application.
- LDC – Class 12 pass or its equivalent can be applied from recognized board / university.
- Program Officer – Applications from recognized university are eligible.
Read the Notification to know more about the Eligibility Details.
Total Posts – 32 – ICCR Various Posts – Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Gen||SC||ST||OBC||PwD||Total Posts|
|Assistant Program Officer||07||01||–||02||–||10|
Read the Notification to know more about the Posts Details.
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- Haryana Police Sub Inspector SI-Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-02 Jul
- MP High Court Legal Aid Officer – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-24 Jul
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Various Posts – Jan 2022 Batch, Last Dt.-22 Jun
- Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector-Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-23 Jun
- RPSC Assistant Professor-Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-23 Jun