ICSE 10th & ISC 12th Result 2020 – Declared
ICSE 10th & ISC 12th Result 2020 – Declared : The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) will release the results of both its boards i.e. ICSE (for 10th standard) and ISC (for 12th standard). Such students who had appeared in these exams can check their results from 3:00 pm today by visiting the official website of CISCE or can also know through SMS.
So now the wait for the students who have joined the ICSE & ISC can check the results.
Post Date : 10 Jul 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
ICSE 10th & ISC 12th Result 2020 through SMS
If any ICSE student wants to know his result through SMS, then first he has to SMS his unique ID number 09248082883 giving space after writing ICSE. And if any student wants to know the result of ISC, then after writing the ISC, they will have to give a space and SMS their unique ID number 09248082883. By doing this, the student can know his result through SMS.
CISCE Result 2020
the time table for examinations was released from 27 February 2020 to 18 March 2020. But due to the Kovid-19 pandemic, these examinations of CISCE had to be postponed without completion. Due to increasing infection, these exams could not be conducted again. In the end, along with CBSE, CISCE also canceled the remaining examinations and gave information in the Supreme Court to release the result on the basis of internal assessment.
If we talk about the results of last year, then the result of class 10 was 98.54% last year, in which the percentage of students was 99.05% and the percentage of students was 98.12%. While the 12th result was 96.52%, in which the percentage of students was 97.83% and the percentage of students was 95.39%.
|Download ICSE / ISC Result 2020 (Server 2) :||Click Here|
|Download ICSE / ISC Result 2020 (Server 1) :||Click Here|
How To Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.