India Post – Delhi GDS – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-26 Feb 2021
India Post – Delhi GDS – Recruitment 2021 : India Post has Recently Invited Application for the Post of (GDS) Gramin Dak Sevak in Delhi (233- Total Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 27 Jan 2021
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : RECTT/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/CYCLE-3/2020
Online Application Start Date: 27 Jan 2021
Registration Last Date : 26 Feb 2021
Fee Payment Last Date : 26 Feb 2021
Result Available Date : Will be Notified Soon
Gen/ OBC/ EWS/ Other State : Rs.- 100/-
SC/ ST/ Female: Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – Gramin Dak Sevak
Candidate should have passed 10th form any recognized Board.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
You May Like These Updates
India Post – Tamilnadu GDS – Recruitment 2020, Results 2021
NTPC Diploma Trainee – Recruitment 2020, Admit Card 2021
BPSC – APO Requirements 2020, Admit Card 2021
RBI Security Guards – Recruitment 2021
India Post – Himachal Pradesh GDS – Recruitment 2020, Results 2021
Total Posts – 233- India Post – Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak
Useful Links – India Post – Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
About Duties – India Post – GDS Karnataka – Recruitment 2020
- Mail Carrier : To carry mail bags from account post to branch post office and from branch post office to account office.
- Mail Deliver : a)To distribute mail in area. b) To generate awareness in public about various government schemes. c) To achieve fixed target to reach public and enroll in schemes.
- Packer : a) To assist Mail Carrier and Mail Deliver. b) To pack mail bags and open mail bags and to distribute to Mail Carrier and Mail Deliver.
You Might Also Like
Latest Government Jobs
Latest Admit Card
Latest Answer Key
Latest Exam/Walk In
Government Jobs / Sarkari Naukri – Subscribe to get daily updates
Subscribe free to get all latest Notification of Government Jobs / Sarkari Naukri / Sarkari Result to your inbox. Check it out now and get a great professional career in Government Sector.
https://jobssarkarinaukri.com is a one-stop destination for all queries related to Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri & Sarkari results. Here you can find all latest notification of Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri/ Sarkari Results / Govt. Jobs Exam , Results, Admit Card & Some Educational Articles, which can be seen as links. You can find here the detailed information for every exam & results.
Check regularly Jobs Sarkari Naukri for Government Jobs Results / Sarkari Reults / Sarkari Naukri news, all of the information is at the fingertips for most applicants. It is even possible just to use the smartphone to form an application and live the dream of stepping into a Government job.