India Post – UP GDS – Recruitment 2020, UP Circle Cycle II Results
India Post – UP GDS – Recruitment 2020, UP Circle Cycle II Results : India Post has Recently Uploaded/Released The UP Circle Cycle II Results for the Post of (GDS) Gramin Dak Sevak in Utter Pradesh (3951 Posts). Those Candidate who have applied fro this post can check the results from official websites are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 22 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : RECTT/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/UP/2020/8
Online Application Start Date: 23 Mar 2020
Registration Last Date : 15 May 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 15 May 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs.- 100/-
SC/ST/Female: Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – Gramin Dak Sevak
Candidate should have passed 10th form any recognized Board.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 3951
Useful Links – India Post – UP GDS – Recruitment 2020 UP Circle Cycle II Result
|Download UP Circle Cycle II Results :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
About Duties – India Post – GDS Utter Pradesh – Req 2020
- Mail Carrier : To carry mail bags from account post to branch post office and from branch post office to account office.
- Mail Deliver : a)To distribute mail in area. b) To generate awareness in public about various government schemes. c) To achieve fixed target to reach public and enroll in schemes.
- Packer : a) To assist Mail Carrier and Mail Deliver. b) To pack mail bags and open mail bags and to distribute to Mail Carrier and Mail Deliver.