India Post – Jammu & Kashmir BPM, ABPM & GDS – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-05 Aug 2020
India Post – Jammu & Kashmir BPM, ABPM & GDS – Recruitment 2020 : India Post has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Jammu & Kasmir (442 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 06 Jul 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : ED/8-225/GDS RECTT./II
Online Application Start Date: 06 Jul 2020
Registration Last Date : 05 Aug 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 05 Aug 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS/ Other State : Rs.- 100/-
SC/ ST/ Female: Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on date 06 Jul 2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – India Post – Jammu & Kashmir BPM, ABPM & GDS – Recruitment 2020
Candidate should have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India. & Should have knowledge of Local Language.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 442
Useful Links – India Post – Jammu & Kashmir BPM, ABPM & GDS – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
About Duties – India Post – GDS Jammu & Kashmir – Recruitment 2020
- Mail Carrier : To carry mail bags from account post to branch post office and from branch post office to account office.
- Mail Deliver : a)To distribute mail in area. b) To generate awareness in public about various government schemes. c) To achieve fixed target to reach public and enroll in schemes.
- Packer : a) To assist Mail Carrier and Mail Deliver. b) To pack mail bags and open mail bags and to distribute to Mail Carrier and Mail Deliver.
You Might Also Like
- Bihar Police CSBC Driver Recruitment 2019, Exam Date 2020
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced – Admission 2020, Admit Card
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates