Indian Army TGC 132- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt- 26 Aug 2020
Indian Army TGC 132- Recruitment 2020 : Indian Army, has Recently invited Application for the post of (TGC) Technical Graduate Course (Only for Unmarried Candidates) – Recruitment 2020 (40 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it online or offline. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 28 Jul 2018
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Important Dates- Indian Army TGC – Recruitment 2020
Online Application Start Date: 28 Jul 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 26 Aug 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 26 Aug 2020
Admit Card Available Date : Notified Soon
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Gen/ EWS/ OBC/ : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ ST/ Female Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit – as on 01 Jan 2021
Min. Age – 20 Yrs.
Max. Age – 27 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – Indian Army TGC 132- Recruitment 2020
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidate studying in the final year of Engg. degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2021 and produce the Engg. Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
You May Like
- Western Railway Jr. Technical Associate- Recruitment 2020
- JKSSB Goup-D Cadre Posts – Recruitment 2020
- JKSSB Accounts Assistant – Recruitment 2020
- UKSSSC Account Clerk – Recruitment 2020
- UKSSSC Stenographer – Recruitment 2020
- RPSC Librarian – Recruitment 2019 – Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Veterinary Officer- Recruitment 2019- Admit Card 2020
- DSSSB Various Posts – Recruitment 2019, A. Teacher Result 2020
- National Bank for Agriculture (Nabard) Office Attendant – Mains Results
- RPSC School Lecturer – Recruitment 2018, Provisional Result
Total Posts – 40- Indian Army TGC 132- Recruitment 2020
(Listed in AI)
|Civil||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering ), Structural Engineering||10|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering , Mechanical|
(Mechatronics) Engineering , Mechanical & Automation Engineering
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engineering , Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System|
Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||Computer Engineering , Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer|
Science & Engineering , Information Science & Engineering
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/ Opto|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering , Telecommunication Engineering , Electronics & Communication Engineering , Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering||06|
|Aeronautical/ Avionics||Aeronautical Engineering, Avionics Engineering||02|
|Industrial/ Manufacturing||Industrial Engineering, Industrial Engineering &|
Management, Industrial & Production Engineering, Industrial Engg & Mgt, Industrial/ Manufacturing
Read Notification to know about the Post details for various post.
Useful Links – Indian Army TGC – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.