Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) – Result 2020
Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) – Result 2020 : Indian Coast Guard (Minsitry of Defence), has Recently Uploaded/Released the result for the post of Cook / Steward in Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch). The candidates who appeared in the Exam will get their Exam Result at official website. Apart from the official site, these results can also be checked through the link given below.
Post Date : 30 Oct 2019
Post Update Date : 14 Mar 2020
Advertisement No. : 01/2020 Batch
Notification Date : 07 Oct 2019
Online Application Start Date : 30 Oct 2019
Last Date for Apply Online : 08 Nov 2019
Last Date Fee Payment : #
Admit Card Available: 20 Nov 2019
Exam Date: Nov/Dec 2019
Result Available Date : 14 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC : Rs. – 0/-
SC/ST : Rs. – 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 01/04/2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 22 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility – Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch)
Candidates should have passed 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Job Requirement – Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch)
- Cook – They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organization.
- Steward – They would be required to serve food in the Officer’s messes as waiters, housekeeping, maintenance and accounting of funds, wine and stores handling, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organization.
Read the Notification to know more about the vacancy details.
|Download Result :||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How To Apply
Join us (Jobs / Sarkari Naukri) in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- MP Jail Department – Jail Prahari – Recruitment 2020, Final Result 2021
- UPSC CDS II – Recruitment 2020, Final Result with Marks 2021
- Rajasthan TET – Recruitment 2021, Result 2021
- Bihar Police Constable – Recruitment 2020, Result 2021
- Railway RRB NTPC Varoius Posts -Recruitment 2019, Phase I Result Date