Indian Coast Guard Navik GD – Admit Card 2020
Indian Coast Guard has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Navik GD. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites.
Post Date : 15 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 02/2020
Online Application Start Date: 26 Jan 2019
Registration Last Date : 02 Feb 2019
Fee Payment Last Date : #
Admit Card Available : 15 Feb 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs. 0/-
SC/ST/Women : Rs. 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 31/07/2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 22 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Candidate must passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam in Math and Physics Subject with 50% Marks.
Read Notification to know more about this post in details.
Total Posts 260
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
Brief Description About Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard was established under the Coast Guard Act, 1978 by the Parliament on 18 August 1978 as an independent armed force of the Union with the objective of protecting the Indian sea in peacetime. The emergence of the Coast Guard in India took place on 01 February 1977 as a new service to enforce national laws within India’s national jurisdiction at sea and to ensure the safety of life and property. The need was felt that the Navy should be set aside for its wartime operations and to constitute a separate service for the responsibility of law enforcement, which would be a fully equipped and developed nation like United States, United States etc. Designed on the lines of Coast Guard.
You Might Also Like
- Bihar Police CSBC Driver Recruitment 2019, Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced – Admission 2020, Admit Card
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates