Indian Museum Kolkata – Recruitment 2020
Indian Museum Kolkata – Recruitment 2020: Indian Museum Kolkata has invited applications for recruitment to 14 vacant posts of Young Professionals. Candidates who fulfill the desired qualifications and other criteria mentioned in the official notification. They should submit their application in the prescribed format. The last date for accessing the offline application form is 16 March. The posts of Young Professionals are vacant in the fields of archeology, art, anthropology, education, conservation library and information technology. Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 16 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 02/2020
Online Application Start Date : #
Last date for receipt of offline application : 16 Mar 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : #
Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ST/OBC : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
On 1 February 2020, the maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
The candidates applying for these posts should have passed Master’s Degree from the concerned subject. Along with this, the candidate has 2 years of work experience in related field + computer knowledge + others. For more information, the candidates please see the official notification.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 14
Young Professionals (in the fields of archeology, art, anthropology, education, conservation library and information technology)
Read Notification to know more about the total posts requirements before Apply.
Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
How to apply? (Indian Museum Kolkata – Recruitment 2020)
Candidates should fill their application in the prescribed format and send a self-attested photocopy of all educational and experience certificates, mark sheets and other necessary documents in this way so that the application form is received by the last date at the following address. The last date for receiving the application form is 16 March 2020 till 5.00 pm. The format of the application form is available on the official website of the Indian Museum Kolkata.
Application form sending address
Indian Museum Kolkata,
Jawaharlal Nehru Road Kolkata
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Offline application form format :||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- AFCAT NCC Special Entry – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt-30 Dec
- CGPSC State Service Various Posts – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-12 Jan
- IOCL Trade Apprentice – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-22 Dec
- AAI Manager & JE – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-14 Jan
- UPPSC Assistant Professor & Lecturer – Rct 2020, Last Dt.-21 Dec