IOCL Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-21 Jun 2020
IOCL Various Post – Recruitment 2020 : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), invites online applications for recruitment to the various posts of Accountant, Technician & Trade Apprentices (600 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 22 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : IOCL/MKTG/WR/APPR./2019-20
Online Application Start Date : 24 Feb 2020
Last Date to Apply Online : 21 Jun 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 21 Jun 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ ST/ PH: Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on date 29 Feb 2020
Min. Age – 18 Yrs.
Max Age – 24 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Candidate should have ITI Diploma with 10 + 2 in related trade. For its detailed information, be sure to read the official notification.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts –600
Description of posts : –
Note : For the details of State Wise, Category Wise and Stream Wise Vacancy, check the official notification available on the candidate official website.
Selection Process – IOCL Various Post – Recruitment 2020
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination (duration 90 minutes) and meeting the eligibility criteria notified. There will be a total of 100 multiple choice questions in the written examination. These questions will be written in English and Hindi language.
Useful Links – IOCL Various Post – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- AFCAT NCC Special Entry – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt-30 Dec
- CGPSC State Service Various Posts – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-12 Jan
- IOCL Trade Apprentice – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-22 Dec
- AAI Manager & JE – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-14 Jan
- UPPSC Assistant Professor & Lecturer – Rct 2020, Last Dt.-21 Dec