ITBP Constable – Admit Card 2020
ITBP Constable – Admit Card 2020, Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, (ITBP) has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Constable (303 Posts). Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites.
Post Date : 17 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 13562/Nursing Officer/2019
Online Application Start Date: 08 Aug 2017
Registration Last Date : 07 Sep 2017
Fee Payment Last Date : 07 Sep 2017
Admit Card Available : Nov 2019 (Exam Date – 17 Feb 2020)
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/Women : Rs. 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 07/09/2017
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 25 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Candidate should have 10th Pass.
Read Notification to know more about this post in details.
Total Posts 303
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
Brief Description About ITBP
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police is an Indian paramilitary force. It was established primarily to protect the Indo-Tibetan border from the Tibet Autonomous Region of China. This force protects the Indian border, spanning approximately 2115 km in length from Karakoram Pass to Lipulekh Pass and Indo-Nepal-China Trisangam. It is under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Main functions of ITBP
- Protecting and guarding the Indo-Tibetan border
- Providing a sense of security to the people of the border
- Performing safety and internal security duties of important persons and managing disaster etc.
This army took part in the Indo-Pak conflict in 1965. Its two platoons in the 1971 war carried out the special task of identifying / locating and destroying several areas of intruder’s bases in Srinagar and Poonch areas.