JPSC Accountant – Admit Card 2020
JPSC Accountant – Admit Card 2020, Jharkhand Public Service Commission has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Accountant. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites.
Post Date : 21 Oct 2020
Post Update Date : 14 Feb 2020
Advertisement No. : 06/2019
Online Application Start Date: 21 Oct 2019
Registration Last Date : 15 Nov 2019
Fee Payment Last Date : 17 Nov 2019
Admit Card Available : 14 Feb 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/Women : Rs. 150/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max. Age : 35 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Latest Jobs – Eligibility Details
Candidate must have Bachelor of Comm. from any recognized university.
Read Notification to know more about this post in details.
Total Posts 16
|Download Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
Brief Description About this JPSC
The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November, 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
You Might Also Like
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates
- SSC JE – Recruitment 2018 – DV Admit Card 2020
- IBPS RRB IX Office Assistant -Recruitment 2020, Admit Card 2020