JPSC Medical Officer – Recruitment 2020, Exam Date Released
JPSC Medical Officer – Recruitment 2020 : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has Recently Released the Admit Card for the Posts of (MO) Medical Officer (380 Posts). Those Candidate who have applied for this post can download the Admit Card from official website as well as from the links shared below.
Post Date : 08 Apr 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 02/2020
Online Application Start Date: 09 Apr 2020
Registration Last Date : 05 Jun 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 06 Jun 2020
Admit Card Available Date : 21 Jul 2020
Exam Date : Jul 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 600/-
SC/ ST/ Female : Rs.- 150/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
Min. Age : 23 Yrs.
Max. Age : 35 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – Jharkhand Public Service Commission – Medical Officer – Recruitment 2020
Candidate Should have M.B.B.S. degree from Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India and recognized by State Government with At least One year Internship From recognized Medical College & Hospital.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 380 – Jharkhand Public Service Commission – Medical Officer – Recruitment 2020
Useful Links – JPSC Medical Officer – Recruitment 2020
|Download Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Extended Notification :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.