JPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.- 10 Aug 2020
JPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2020 : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Assistant Town Planner (77 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 15 Jul 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 04/2020
Important Dates – JPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2020
Opening Date of Application : 15 Jul 2020
Closing Date of Application : 10 Aug 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 11 Aug 2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available Date : Notified Soon
Gen/ EWS/ OBC : Rs.- 600/-
SC/ ST : Rs.- 150/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Candidate Should have Degree in Architecture / B Planning / Civil Engineering from any Recognized University.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max Age : 35 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Total Posts – 77
Useful Links – Jharkhand Public Service Commission Town Planner Recruitment 2020
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Assistant Town Planner selection process will depend on the number of applications received by the Commission. If the number of applications received is less than 500, then the recruitment will be done on the basis of educational qualification and interview. If the applications are more than 500 then a screening test will be conducted. Information regarding this will be notified by the Commission later.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- IFFCO Graduate Engineer Apprentice – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-23 Sep
- Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-08 Oct
- UP Vidhan Sabha Various Post- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-12 Oct
- Bank of India Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-30 Sep
- SBI SCO & Other Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-08 Oct