Kerala PSC Constable – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt. – 24 Jun 2020
Kerala PSC Constable – Recruitment 2020 : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Police Constable (125 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 20 May 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 008/2020, 009/2020
Online Application Start Date: 25 May 2020
Registration Last Date : 24 Jun 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 24 Jun 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ ST/ Female : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 31 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Candidates can check the educational qualification through official notification 1 and official notification 2.
For the candidate applying, it is necessary to pass SSLC or its equivalent qualification. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of Kerala PSC. Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying. So that there is no scope of any kind of mistake while applying. Let us know that due to the lockdown these days, all the examinations have been postponed.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 125 – Kerala PSC Constable – Recruitment 2020
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Women Police Constable||90|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written / OMR / online test and physical test.
Useful Links – Kerala PSC Constable – Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification (Women Police Constable) :||Click Here|
|Download Notification (Police Constable) :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- Bihar Police CSBC Driver Recruitment 2019, Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced – Admission 2020, Admit Card
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates