KSRTC Driver & Conductor – Recruitment 2020
KSRTC Driver & Conductor – Recruitment 2020 : Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Driver & Driver cum Conductor. (3745 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 24 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Important Dates – KSRTC Driver & Conductor Requirements
Online Application Start Date : 24 Feb 2020
Last Date to Apply Online : 20 Mar 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 23 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ST/PH: Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Min. Age : 24 Yrs.
Max. Age : 35 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Candidates should have 10th class pass certificate and valid driving license.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 3745
Driver: 1200 posts
Driver cum conductor: 2545 posts
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- SHSB Bihar Various Posts- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-31 Oct
- BSUSC Bihar Assistant Professor – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-02 Nov
- BCECEB Bihar AMIN – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-31 Oct
- IFFCO Graduate Engineer Apprentice – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-23 Sep
- Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-08 Oct